The sideKICK too provides a simple to use DMX scene capture and playback of 30 memories, each of which can be a single lighting state (up to 512 channels) or a chaser with individual period and crossfade times.
The desk is fitted with DMX in/out and a programmable DMX merger. It is ideal as a stand alone control, a backup desk, and it can be used to control other software applications, such as GrandMA OnPC.
- Captures data from DMX data signal
- 30 memories of 512 DMX channels
- Each memory can be a scene or a chase (total desk capacity is 126 chase steps)
- Stores chaser step length and times
- Master up/down fade buttons controls lighting states from 0% to 200%
- AC612 editor freeware provides programming functions