SkyTracker® STX4’s are full motion four-headed searchlights which project four beams of light that can be seen for miles. It moves in an attention-getting “cloverleaf” pattern enabled by its unique bent shaft design. The sweeping beams not only add motion and excitement to an event or lighting effect, but also pinpoint the location of that event or location and attract beam followers.
The SkyTracker name is so famous that nearly all lights moving in the sky are called SkyTrackers even if they are not genuine SkyTraker lights. SkyTracker is a registered trademark of Syncrolite LLC so be sure to ask for the original one and only SkyTracker.
A trailer-mounted configuration is available, complete with a diesel-powered generator, that allows operation in any area reached by roads. SkyTrackers can be permanently installed and remotely controlled with an optional on-board timer or a building automation system.
- 2000 or 4000 Watt Xenon lamp
- “High Performance” electroformed precision reflector
- Designed and built for outdoor use
- Ultra-reliable magnetic power supplies
- 208V Three phase operation (other voltages upon request)
- Optional UL Safety listening