SMPTE 311/304 Fiber Optic Cable Tester
- Measures Fiber Attenuation
- Tests for Electrical Opens and Shorts
- Includes both RX and TX Units
- 1.8” Color TFT Display
- Lemo Stainless Steel Connectors
- Shock Resistant Case Included
The Clark CWT-SMPTE is a two-piece test set designed specifically for testing both the fiber and copper elements of a terminated SMPTE 304/311 camera cable assembly. The fiber elements are tested for power loss and displayed in dB loss, while the copper elements are tested for multiple combinations of opens and shorts. Measurement are displayed on a 1.8" color TFT display for easy viewing.