Sony PXW-FS7K 4K XDCam
The Sony PXW-FS7K XDCAM Super 35 camcorder combines the flexibility of native E-mount technology, the recording efficiency of the XAVC-L codec; the transfer speed and intelligence of XQD memory cards; and comfortable, handheld ergonomics including a new “Smart Grip.”
The new E-mount lens is the world’s first 35mm full-frame power zoom lens. It features constant F4 value, independent rings for iris, zoom and focus control, and is dust-resistant and moisture-resistant. The SELP28135G has SteadyShot stabilization, minimum focus breathing and is enabled with Sony’s new SSM to reduce zoom noise while shooting.
- Native E-mount
- Sony A-Mount lenses support with adapter, provide fast accurate phase detection autofocus in virtually any light condition.
- Third party lenses such as Canon EF, PL Leica etc support with inexpensive adapters.
- 4K Super35mm EXMOR sensor w 12 million pixels
- UHD 3840 XAVC-Intra & XAVC-Long both up to 60fps
- HD 1080p XAVC-Intra (up to 180fps) & XAVC-Long up to 120fps
- 1080p & 720p MPEG-2
- Records to XQD Memory (dual recording with simultaneous or individual trigger)