Spectra Par 100
The Spectra Par 100 is a 100 Watt par luminaire utilizing red, green, blue and amber LED emitters. Designed for theatrical and architectural applications, the Spectra Par 100 is a true par lighting fixture complete with interchangeable VNSP, NSP, MFL and WFL lenses.
- The SS-PAR-100 LED lighting fixture complements the Theatrical and Architectural Lighting Industry and adds to the expanding Spectra-LED™ family of solid state LED luminaires offered by Altman Lighting
- RGBA LED source for endless color combinations and better CRI
- Compatible with DMX-512 and RDM protocols
- 8/16 bit DMX-512 control for smoother dimming and color or white fades
- Interchangeable front lens and rotating system for different output beam projections
- On board power supply, microprocessor controller, and current drivers
- Feed thru DMX/RDM data with a maximum total run of 1000 feet.
- Push button addressing
- Stand-alone, pre-programmed operational modes
- Built-in flicker-free TV mode
- Keypad Lock functions to prevent accidental re-programming
- Convection cooling system (no fans) offering silent operation
- cETLus listed for outdoor use (IP65 rated)
- Made in the USA