Spikemark software is the intelligent force behind our system — and key to our success. We designed Spikemark to be affordable yet remarkably intuitive, focusing on easy-to-use functionality for elegant automation. When we set out to design the Spikemark automation software, our goal was to eliminate the frustrating limitations of other programs. Today, Spikemark has left the competition in the wings with its inviting, easy-to-use interface and simplified yet detailed programming. With Spikemark, you’ll be orchestrating elegant scenic automation in no time!
Spikemark is a free download. With the new Simulator, you don’t need any machinery to write cues and run a show. Grab it today and have fun.
Spikemark 3 now includes Simulator, allowing anyone to experiment with elegant scenic automation on a virtual stage. Your entire show can be cued and run in real-time within the software before you ever go on stage, reducing lengthy tech rehearsals by identifying and fixing cueing problems in advance. Best of all, Simulator lets you get out of the theatre and work on your automation wherever you are, even the comfort of your couch!
With Spikemark 3’s Machine Library, you can add motors to your show by simply dragging a pre-configured machine out of the library and onto the virtual stage. The Machine Library comes loaded with Pushstick, Revolver and Curtain Call, so you will be ready to write cues in minutes. If you’ve got your own machines, they can be added to the library, and next time you want to use that machine, just drag it into your show and it’s ready to go.
Spikes are a great way to keep track of each motor’s playing positions and the Spikes window speeds up cue creation by showing you all of your options. Need to shift the street-corner scene 3 inches to the left throughout the performance? Just enter the new position and Spikemark will adjust the setting for each related cue throughout the performance.
- Point & Click – Tired of complex interfaces and cryptic programming? Spikemark’s intuitive interface lets you add and edit cues with a simple push of a button. Edit sequences graphically with our 3D view or punch in the numbers directly for ultimate precision.
- Lightning fast cue creation – Since Spikemark lets you program cues as you discover them, your cueing lasts minutes, not hours. We’ve eliminated spreadsheet-type layouts and tedious coding. Spikemark does it all for you, freeing up you and the rest of the crew to move on to the next challenge.
- Time-based cues – Spikemark lets you easily synchronize scenic automation without any complex calculations. Simply enter the amount of time and distance to be traveled. The program will signal the motors with the precise speed required to execute the cue.
- Dataton Watchout Integration – Spikemark integrates with Dataton Watchout for seamless synchronization of motors and video. Now your video can track with moving scenery with just a few clicks in Spikemark!
- Touch Interface – Spikemark 3 includes touch interface features for use with Windows 8 and touch-screen monitors.