Tegra® 455 DMX
Kino Flo's new Tegra® 455 DMX redefines the evolution of light by combining the Academy-award winning features of the
4ft 4Bank portable system with onboard control features of the Diva-Lite 401.
The all-in-one Tegra 455 DMX features new levels of control with DMX and onboard dimming, DMX and onboard lamp switching, remote hand-held dimming, and Universal input voltage (100VAC to 240VAC).
The Tegra 455 DMX produces as much light as a 1000W tungsten softlight using only one third the amount of power at
2.8A (120VAC) compared to the tungsten softlight at 8.3A. Proprietary solid state electronics operate the lamps at high output, flicker-free, and dead quiet.
The built-in barndoors with honeycomb louver and center mount system make the lightweight Tegra ideal for hand-held shots, rigging in tight locations or mounting on a light stand.
The fixture takes 3200K and 5500K True Match® lamps that display a full range of high color rendering soft light.
Tegra 455 DMX features are:
- The Tegra 455 DMX Fixture
- DMX and manual lamp dimming
- DMX and manual lamp switching
- Universal Input 100VAC-240VAC
- Remote dimming
- Built-in Barndoors
- Center Mount
- True Match® daylight and tungsten balanced lamps
Tegra 455 DMX Highlights
- Fixture includes Center Mount, Louver and built-in barndoors
- DMX and manual lamp switching/dimming
- High Output, flicker-free
- Remote dimming capability
- Universal voltage with auto-sensing ballasts can be used anywhere in the world
- Same fixture uses daylight or tungsten lamps
- Full spectrum (CRI 95) lamps available in 3 color temperatures: 3200K and 5500K
- Visual effects lamps available in 420nm blue, 525nm green for blue & green screen application
- Low amperage draw at 2.8A/120VAC, 1.4A/230VAC
- Mounts to a stand or grid