Weather Proof Power Distribution Products
Duraline’s Watertight / Submersible Power Distribution Blocks are ideally suited for use on construction sites, convention centers, stadiums, exhibition halls, factory assembly areas, hotels, business event centers and numerous other locations, just like NEMA products. Watertight / Submersible Power Distribution blocks are designed to maximize worker safety, in outdoor/wet locations. These blocks accept specific Duraline plugs and replaceable receptacles, instead of NEMA plugs. The blocks are molded to #6, #8, #10, #12, or #14 AWG heavy-duty SOOW cables. Amperages between 18A and 55A can be achieved, depending upon cable ordered. Most power distribution blocks can be ordered in 120V, 220V or 480V configurations. Cable ends can be equipped with the appropriate factory installed connectors, or can be supplied without connectors.
- Durable -Molded portion of block is made from rubber.
- Watertight – When mated or capped, receptacle outlets are protected from the elements when they are not in use.
- Crushproof – Cannot be crushed, if subjected to a crushing force of 500 lbs.
- Reliable – All durable goods are warranted for one year from date of installation, against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Long Life – All Watertight / Submersible Power distribution blocks are specially designed for long service life and severe conditions.
- Quality – Materials and installation hardware meet or exceed the highest standards and specifications for the applications intended.
- Versatile – Duraline has manufactured specialty electrical systems for many different industries which require emergency power, temporary lighting, electrical machinery and controls.