XSH Hybrid Splitter
The XSH Hybrid Splitter allows for distributing power and a DMX signal within one single unit.
The XSH features a powerCon 20A input and an XLR input and four pairs of powerCon 20A and XLR outputs. This combination comes especially handy with modern DMX setups, where so called 'hybrid cables' with XLR and powerCon connectors are frequently used.
The XSH comes with a built-in amp meter which makes it a breeze to keep track of the amount of power that is consumed, allowing its user to take action before the cables are operated at their limits. With the RDM option it is also possible to remotely monitor the current draw.
- DMX input with built-in termination
- 4 optically isolated DMX outputs
- 1 powerCon 20A input
- 4 powerCon 20A outputs
- Neutrik XLR and powerCon connectors
- With 5-pin XLR or 3-pin XLR connectors available
- Amp meter (0 - 20A)
- High level of reliability
- Boosts and regenerates DMX
- Reduces reflection problems
- RDM (optional)
- 19"-rack mounting kit (optional)